Wood Group - Domestic U.S.
Updated: May 6 2013
||Production Operator, Regulatory Compliance
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The successful candidate will be based at Lafayette, LA office, and will report to the Sr. Compliance Coordinator.
- Perform regulatory audits of facilities in OCS waters.
- Be able to conduct safety meetings at crew changes with offshore personnel.
- 5 years in production operations in Gulf of Mexico
- Knowledgse of 30 CFR and 33 CFR
- Knowledge of API RP 14C
- Knowledge of SAFE Charts, Safety Flow Diagrams, and Monthly BSEE Testing
- Computer skills, particularly MS Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available