Updated: Apr 4 2013
||Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus employs over 1,900 employees and has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
UniversalPegasus is seeking a Flow Assurance Engineer to work in Houston, Texas
UniversalPegasus offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health care, dental, vision, 401(k), educational assistance, and PTO plans.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- 10-15 years Flow Assurance experience
- Responsible for flow assurance studies through all phases of the project from conceptual to detailed engineering
- Must be able to conduct steady state and transient studies along with hydrate and wax management and remediation studies.
- Experience with development of operating manuals is a plus.
- Must have experience with OLGA and PIPESIM
- Develop and review flow assurance documents and prepare presentations for clients
- Develop and review the simulation models for the project
- Mentor the flow assurance engineers within the group
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available