Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Nov 17 2010
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Midland, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Exciting Permanent opportunity for a Land Coordinator with Permian Basin experience!
Swift Worldwide Resources is the leading supplier of manpower to the global Oil and Gas industry. Our client, an Independent oil and gas company, is in need of a Land Coordinator to work in their Midland office.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Land Department.
- Review LPR lease packages and related assignments for accuracy.
- Provide assistance in prepare offers to third parties of acquired leases, contractual rights, etc. in connection with AMI provisions of Joint Exploration Agreements when necessary.
- Preparation and interpretation and research of various contracts and legal documents including assignments, Farmout Agreements, Joint Operating Agreements, Exploration Agreements, Unit Agreements, Unit Operating Agreements, Oil & Gas Leases, Surface Use Agreements, Right of Way Agreements, Pooling Agreements, Unit Designations, Lease Extensions, etc.
- Project research utilizing multiple online resources including NMOCD, BLM, New Mexico State Land Office, Texas Railroad Commission, Texas General Land Office, University Lands, IHS/PI Dwights, Drilling Info.com, etc. websites.
- Coordinate with Land Assistants in setting up Prospect and Division Order Files.
- Liaison between Land and Land Administration Departments to insure accuracy of Land Records system.
- Coordinate with Landman on ordering title opinions and assist in curative matters.
- Preparation of initial and subsequent JIB information on properties to be provided to Land Administration Department in connection with working interest owners various elections on proposed operations.
- Preparation of quarterly acreage reports for Land Administration Department.
- Process and track internally and externally generated AFE's including preparation of drilling well proposals, casing point elections and workover/recompletion proposals. Responsible for determining working interest owners and percentage ownership in the well/property.
- Preparation of Land Maps and plats as necessary.
- Interact with and provide Asset Teams with Land support and information critical to ongoing development of properties.
- Assist in Due Diligence processes in connection with property divestitures and acquisitions.
- Preparation of Plans of Development for Federal and State fieldwide units.
- Must be local in Midland or Odessa. Client WILL NOT relocate!
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred!
- 5 years relevant work experience required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Exceptional organization and people skills required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available