C&D Production Specialist Co.
Updated: Sep 29 2014
||GoM, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
C&D Production Specialist is an oilfield labor and consulting company offering high-quality services throughout the United States and Gulf of Mexico Shelf Region. C&D Production Specialist is committed to providing quality skilled labor for our customers while offering exceptional benefits to our employees. We believe that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success, and we look forward to discussing employment with you.
- Minimum of 2 years Offshore Production Experience
- Certified in Production Safety Systems Training (T-2)
- Certified in Crane/Rigging Operation
- Completes work in a competent and safe manner
- Monitors production and reports unusual activity to immediate supervisor
- Completes well tests, production reports, and other production related paperwork as necessary
- Basic knowledge of liquid and gas pipeline operation, maintenance, and emergencies
- Basic knowledge of applicable state, BSEE and other federal regulations
- Possesses a good working knowledge of wellhead and downstream production processing equipment
- Capable of operating and troubleshooting basic surface production equipment and their associated safety systems
- Capable of testing all safety devices and filling out required paperwork
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic systems
- Capable of completing most production related computer work
- Capable of following instructions from immediate supervisor
- United Health Care Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401K, Vacation, Paid Holidays,
- Safety Bonus
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available