Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Oct 29 2010
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||US$1 per year
||Toledo, OH, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Duration of Assignment: 2 years
Estimated Hours Per Week: 40 hours
Swift World Wide Resources is the leading supplier of manpower to the global Oil and Gas Industry with full benefits, vision, and dental available to chosen candidate. Our client, a major operator in the Oil and Gas industry, is in need of an Analyzer Engineer ASAP in their Toledo office.
Type of Work:
Instrumentation & Analyzer engineering and design, field data gathering & installation monitoring
Skills Required for the Position:
Training Requirements: NFPA 70E
Will be assisting in executing capital projects for analyzer systems, including the ongoing analyzer replacement programs for years 2010-2013 - these replacements include regulatory CEMS analyzer systems for EPA compliance. Additionally will be assisting to complete sample system and analyzer shelter items identified for safety and reliability improvements.
Candidate must be local to the Toledo, Ohio area.
If interested in the above opportunity please respond and send:
- Instrumentation and signal design
- P&ID understanding for Instrumentation reviews and edits
- Basic analyzer and sample system understanding and design/engineering
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Complete understanding of field construction, sequence of events, how to track progress, how to verify proper installation
- Some climbing, lifting, typical plant working environment
- you most up-to-date resume
- Avalability to start
- Desired hourly rate
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available