Updated: Aug 24 2009
||Elmira, New York, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Baker Hughes / NEMSCo has immediate openings for Solids Control Technicians, based out of Elmira, NY.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of products, and technology services and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry, for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production of oil and natural gas wells. Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Baker Hughes' seven divisions provide products and services for oil and gas wells. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively - create value for our customers and our shareholders. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes in research, development, manufacturing, field operations, sales, finance, IT, marketing and human resources.
- Participate on zero-discharge service jobs. Assist in the installation and operation of zero-discharge equipment (dryers, pumps, vacuums, etc).
- Assist in the maintenance and fabrication of equipment before and after the service job.
- Assist in rig setups, troubleshooting efforts, daily reporting responsibilities, maintenance routines, and ordering equipment/supplies.
- Minimum one (1) year onshore or offshore rig experience.
- Must have Tech Services - Solids control equipment exp (Centrifuges, Shakers, Gas busters).
- Experience must include set-up, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be willing to relocate to location, if not local.
- Huge Plus: FESexperience and mechanical background.
- High School diploma or GED.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available