Updated: Jul 24 2012
||Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Project Management
||Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Exceptional People, Assets and Solutions
We are committed to delivering best practice asset management services gathered from our worldwide experience. We provide turnaround, shutdown and maintenance services at Suncor's Operations located at Firebag, Oil Sands, Fort McMurray, and Sarnia, Ontario. We strive for continuous improvement and the highest safety standards while working with our clients in a collaborative framework. FT Services is a joint venture between Flint Energy Services (Canada) and Transfield Services (Australia).
We are seeking an experienced Superintendent to join our team at the Suncor Oilsands site in Fort McMurray.
As a Superintendent you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Responsible for the preparation and execution of Area Maintenance in accordance with Business Unit requirements and FT Services standards including liaising with client personnel and the appropriate Planners.
• Support the Execution Manager in delivering the maintenance services & break in work support to the respective Business Units.
• Delivering ongoing improvement in the cost, quality and time standards for delivery of maintenance execution.
• Leads development of the construction execution plan. The plan will include the milestone construction schedule, the construction strategy, construction execution sequence and planning, and construction work package breakdown.
• Providing accurate data for consolidated performance reporting for the department.
• Communication and encouraging participation in safety programmes and initiatives in liaison with EHS.
• Mentoring and coaching other members in Maintenance Execution Team.
• Previous experience in a Superintendent or Supervisory role
• Trade or Technical Tickets
Please Apply Now to register your interest at http://www.ft-serv.com/
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available