Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: May 11 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||US$0.00 per year
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is an independent international energy company engaged in exploration and production, oil sands mining and integrated gas. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company has a strong portfolio of assets delivering defined growth leveraged to crude oil production with exploration upside. At the end of 2011, they had net proved reserves of more than 1.8 billion barrels. The Company's operations are located in the United States, Angola, Canada, Equatorial Guinea, Indonesia, Iraqi Kurdistan Region, Libya, Norway, Poland and the United Kingdom.
It is currently seeking a Facilities Engineer in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to support our growing exploration and production program throughout Oklahoma. This position will provide engineering design; construction and installation support at the well site production facilities and other needed infrastructure systems.
* Provides project management expertise to capital projects, accountable for scope / cost / schedule management within engineering procedures
* Responsible for timely and accurate project reports for management
* Managing surface infrastructure projects from conception through implementation, including pipelines, compressor stations, pumping stations, and oil/water/gas separation, conditioning and processing facilities
* Promote companies' culture of safety and environmental standards
* Provides engineering expertise in support of exploration and production program across Oklahoma, with focus on value optimization
* Designing, maintaining and optimizing upstream onshore surface facilities and production operations
* Work closely with subsurface / production teams to design and install facilities needed to address changing production rates; covering all aspects of project management and facility engineering from scope development, detailed design / estimating and project controls
* Developing and overseeing mechanical integrity programs, modifications & maintenance on existing facilities and driving reliability performance
* Travel to various field locations within Oklahoma operations as required
* Bachelors' degree in Engineering required, Mechanical Engineering preferred.
* Minimum 5+ years facilities engineering experience within the oil & gas industry.
* Work experience with exposure to multiple projects including design of onshore oil and gas production and/or gas conditioning and processing facilities.
* Working knowledge, typically gained in upstream oil and gas operations: rotating and stationary equipment, reliability engineering principals, life cycle cost analysis, corrosion engineering principals.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available