Lutech Resources (CV & JP) 2011
Updated: May 9 2012
||Business Development, Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to be based in our Calgary, Canada office. The ideal Candidate will be responsible for performing business development activities, including the identification of prospects, developing proposal strategies that result in securing business, and assisting in the development of proposals for the Oil Sands Market. The ideal candidate has current experience in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects for Oil Sands and Bitumen Upgrader facilities, and has a basic knowledge of the processes that are utilized in these facilities.
Typical duties include:
• Developing a strong Client base, and cultivating relationships at all levels within the Client's organization
• Communicating Company capabilities to the Clients
• Identification of prospects early in the project lifecycle to help position the Company for success in securing projects
• Prepare and execute business development action plans and win strategies for specific targets
• Assist and/or supervise the development of proposals and presentation materials
• Assisting with the development of sales business objectives & strategies in support of overall Company sales goals
• Assist Management and the Estimating Group with sales process
• Excellent communication skills with ability to produce and deliver highly professional proposals and presentations
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal direction or supervision
• BS in Engineering or equivalent, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Calgary based
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available