A growing oil & gas company continually striving to be one of the best in the business is searching for a completions engineer.
Working autonomously, you will be responsible for making senior decisions and working on a new and exciting project.
- minimum 10 years experience as a completions engineer
- Jack-up and shallow water experience along with experience on semi-sub projects
- Experience liaising with teams and managers
- Provide quality well designs that meet project well objectives utilizing established engineering tools and standards
- Develop well researched and documented Completion procedures
- Provide technical support on daily completion and work over operations..
- Bachelors Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
You must have the right to work in Australia for this role.
Visit the Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources website to find out more.