Posted:May 15 2013
||Mud Logging, .
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Full Time Regular
About This Job:
Ideal candidate will have significant Mud Logging background to run SLS units in Pakistan.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s)) and/or service.
* Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met by the Field Supervisor.
* Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
* Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
* Executes other related duties as assigned.
* Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
* Two year Technical Degree preferred.
* 3 - 5 years of Industry experience and product line training required.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
* Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Surface Logging Systems applications at the well site.
* Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
* Good mechanical aptitude.
* Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.