Randstad Construction & Property Engineering
Posted:Apr 12 2013
||Petroleum Engineering, Purchasing, Petroleum Engineer Petroleum Engineer Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My Client a global leader in oil and gas production are seeking an experienced Petroleum Engineer to work within the Gas Production Division. As the successful candidate you will provide technical support relating to all aspects of gas well activities and actively expanding the gas program including: Well Completions, safe operations, production survelliaance/optimization and application of new technologies.
- 10 years experience in oil and gas
- Bachelors or Science degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Hydraulic fracturing experience (design, execution and assessment and multi Wells)
- Proficient in Software applications, and flow simulations
- Proven record of providing technical support for all stages in gas well operations: testing, intervention, troubleshooting
- Prepare detailed reports and job programs
- Perform production optimization activities
- Must have excellent communication skills (English written and verbal)
- Previous experience working for global production companies
To be considered, you must meet all requirments. EXPATS/Western preferred.
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits. Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available