Posted:Sep 12 2013
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My client is a major operator looking for and experienced Deepwater Drilling Superintendent to be based their Lagos office to work a 4/4 week rotation. The initial contract is for 12 months with possibility for annual extension.
- AKPO Drilling and Completion operation costs +/-1M$/d operation.
- AKPO Drilling and Completion Superintendent leads a team of 10 persons: 4 drilling supervisors, 2 rig site engineers, 2 subsea
Supervisors and 2 completion supervisors
- The Superintendent handles mainly the drilling rig contract (+/- 150 M$/year)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
- Petroleum Industry Graduate to BSC level (or equivalent professional experience)
- English: fluent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Drilling and Completion operations.
- Master in Required skills; Problem Analysis & Decision Making, Team Work & Leadership.
OTHER OBSERVATIONS ON THE SPECIFICITIES OF THE POSITION AND ITS ENVIRONMENT
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to analyse difficult technical problems and propose solutions keeping HSE as first priority particularly during E&A operations
- Flexibility to cope with frequent changes due to a mix of exploration and development activity: changes of program, procedures, correspondent, area of operations, type of wells, equipment, etc...
- Coordinate all subcontractors activities (up to 20 Contracts)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available