Posted:Apr 22 2014
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WRS is a UK based consultancy working in the worldwide Oil & Gas, Power and Mining industries. We recruit for both permanent staff requirements and temporary to long term consultancy roles. We offer a specialist recruitment service working with specific candidates for specific requirements.
The client is a major operator looking for an experienced Subsea Team Leader, Based in Onne-Nigeria camp to work a one year contract on a 4/4 week rotation. The contract will include international business class flight and travel days paid.
- Enhance Subsea equipment design and operational procedures to optimise safety, efficiency and installation time.
- Prepare Subsea Programs, Guidelines & Contingency ops per objectives and Total rules
- Support Call For Tender for Subsea Services
- Involved in project interfaces (SPS, ECP, Field Operations, Completion engineering) as required
- Supervise the engineering/construction/repair/maintenance/testing works of contractors in line with the clients Rules and interests, with full involvement in planning and follow up
- Provide Subsea Eng Support to Deepwater Offshore Supervisor(s) as required
- Provide Subsea Technical Support to Subsea Superintendent as required
- Have Subsea lessons learnt logged, communicated, fed in GDCPs.
- Track and update Subsea NPT register, benchmark operations and update other performance monitoring logs
- Perform complex technical studies & troubleshooting problems for operations, assist technical investigations,analysis & feedback
- Prepare End of Activity/Well Summaries & Analyses, Technical Memos, Trend Charts, Diagrams and other documentation for dissemination of Subsea Technical information and/or feedback.
- Prepare Scope of Work documents, Waivers, MRFs and other documentation to support procurement of materials and services relevant to Subsea scope
- Drive/Support development & implementation of local Contractor maintenance procedures
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available