G&S Recruitment Services Ltd
Posted:May 15 2013
||Field Service Tech, • Servicing & maintaining hydraulic and mechanical equipment/machinery
• Ability to work well with staff at all levels
• Ability to work to a high standard at all times
• Ability to develop and follow operational instructions
• Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company
• Designing & building hydraulic circuitry
• Working within the Oil & Gas or energy industries
• Competent in applying defined systems of work
||Aberdeen (South), United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a global provider of integrated drilling waste management, engineering and environmental services and technologies to the oil & gas industry, have immediate requirements for experienced Hydraulic Technicians to join their team based in Aberdeen on a staff basis.
The successful candidates will be expected to work effectively as part of a team to service, repair and maintain offshore oil equipment by working closely with the maintenance department. Carrying out repairs and upgrades of hydraulics equipment will be an integral part of the role. Help train colleagues across various disciplines, and undergo relevant training.
• Check, service, repair and maintain all equipment.
• Log information in the maintenance job sheets.
Provide technical advice and assistance to all departments
• Liaise with Engineering Department to obtain necessary information to assist and build new equipment as required.
• Source information from third party representatives as necessary.
• Take part of on-call rota.
• Traveling oversees to check, service & repair equipment as required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available