Posted:May 16 2013
||Mechanical Engineering, • Experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries
• Recognized as specialist in mechanical engineering field on large to mega projects
• Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications
• Legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia on a full-time basis
||Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings and documents, and material and equipment specifications. Resolves specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes, and standards.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Have an understanding of the project scope of work, budget and schedule, particularly as it applies to assigned tasks; keep supervising personnel aware of scope changes
• Assist in the following activities involving heat transfer and rotating equipment, under supervision:
o Perform sizing, rating and other calculations
o Determine the proper type of equipment to be supplied with input from Process Engineering and equipment suppliers
o Develop and maintain project specific equipment specifications and data sheets
o Prepare mechanical equipment technical requisitions for bid and purchase along with technical bid evaluations and purchase recommendations
o Provide technical assistance and support for the procurement of major equipment including shop and field visits as required
o Prepare estimates for equipment costs and weights as well as Engineering labor man-hours
o Review equipment supplier documentation and drawings to verify compliance with purchase order and incorporate supplier information into project design and documents
• Coordinate and exchange technical information with other project disciplines as required in accordance with the project execution plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available