Posted:May 16 2013
||Mechanical Engineering, • 20 years of experience
• Experience in the Oil/Gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure Industries and is recognized as specialist in Mechanical Engineering Field on large to mega Projects
• B. Sc Engineering or Equivalent
• Ability to lift and carrying items offshore
• PE registration or equivalent preferred
||Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Shall Provide Technical and consultation as required
• Must have thorough knowledge of Mechanical Engineering Practices, economic principles and calculation methods, international codes, standards and specifications.
• Capable of reviewing the Design drawings and documents, Equipment specifications / data sheets and materials
• Provide guidance to the project/ Mechanical Design & Engineering work
• Resolves Mechanical Engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards
• To provide and support mechanical engineering activities to Mustang HDP FEED / Detailed Design projects
• Approving (as the Lead Engineer) all discipline deliverables
• Planning, coordination & supervision of the production of Mechanical Deliverables as well as overall coordination for preparation of Deliverables list for proposals
• Planning and scheduling of discipline deliverables and activities including man-hour estimating when requested, requesting personnel as identified by the plan, and supervision of mechanical discipline personnel
• Reviews the Basis of Design (BOD) & Project Execution Plan (PEP) as well as all client provided data
• Coordinating with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensuring that other disciplines' input is incorporated
• Ensures equipment compliance with package electrical, structural & instrument specifications, as well as applicable code requirements and national / international standards
• Prepares enquiry requisitions in PDMC/Pacesetter
• Evaluates bids & prepares technical bid evaluations & provides input to joint purchase recommendation
• Prepares bid clarification questions and handles responses, and coordinates / chairs technical aspects of bid clarification meetings
• Updates datasheets and specifications for purchase
• Reviews all vendor data, solicits specific input from affected disciplines, and returns comments on 'coded' documents within the allocated timeframe
• Reports on work status/problem areas/needs on a weekly basis
• Liaison with and reporting to Management and Clients
Responsibilities or Duties:
• May assist department manager in providing technical excellence and standards for the department
• Prepare work force staffing requirements and process schedules for projects.
• Assist in preparing the list of deliverables and estimation for the proposals.
• Routinely communicate with Client counterpart on project.
• Supervise work of other Mechanical Engineers assigned to the jobs.
• Oversee / review AFDs, Floor Plans and Hydrant net work P&IDs and present to peers or clients.
• Oversee / review Process Equipment specifications and data sheets
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available