Posted:May 2 2013
||Drilling Engineering, Workover or Completion, Education:
- University Degree/ Master / Diploma
- Relevant professional experience: 5-10 years
- An engineering degree from a recognised university.
- 1 – 6 years petroleum industry experience related to the design and construction of oil/gas wells.
- Industry training in areas of drilling/production technology, offshore operations, safety and management.
- Ability to perform engineering tasks, investigate technology application, work with others, communicate effectively and
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Drilling Engineer Position
The Bridge Energy is currently in search for a Drilling Engineer to join a fast growing International Operator, based in a very attractive Oceania location. A strong competitive local package is on offer for the right candidate.
Purpose of the role:
- Prepare detailed plans of well construction specification, in accordance with geological/reservoir specified goals.
- Evaluate third party technical and cost proposals.
- Prepare reports detailing the outcome of the drilling activities, including recommendations of future improvements that could be implemented to better meet performance objectives.
- Overall coordination of the a workover unit.
The work includes:
- Engineered plans for drilling, testing and completions of wells as well as operations surveillance
- Understanding of well objectives.
- Investigate and apply new technology.
- Preparation of well programs.
- Well cost estimation and control.
- Preparation of well completion reports.
- Prepare, evaluate and make recommendations on tendered services and consumables.
- Maintain design records and conclude all projects with a final report capturing operational history and recommendations for future operations.
- Wellsite work as required.
- Overall coordination of engineering, fabrication, transportation and installation of the hydraulic workover unit for the WHP.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available