Posted:Jan 9 2014
||Workover or Completion,
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Bridge Energy is currently working with a well established International Operator to find a Completions Engineer for their rapidly expanding team.The Completions Engineer is responsible for the design of well components to deliver optimum well performance thrhoughout the life of the well. The Completions Engineer works closely with the Drilling Engineers and the wider operations team to ensure planning organising and managing the well
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Planning and well intervention through the workover process: Issue workover programs well in advance to allow for reasonable time for preparation.
- Design and deliver structured well intervention programmes to maintain well performance
- Working with procurement and logistics, deliver equipment hardware and disposables for the workover process.
- Day to day forecasting for interventions and downtime, ensure familiarity with logistics operations and PoB on the wellhead platform.
- Working with the HSSE, procurement and warehousing team, ensure that all equipment is returned and maintained in a fit state for operation.
- Liaise with workover service companies to ensure that resource is ready, available and fit for purpose in advance of the workover program.
- Develop strong relationships with Workover service companies
- Conduct Well interventions per company's HSSE standards
- 8 years professional experience
- Relevant University degree, masters preferred
- At least 2 years experience as a Completions Engineer in an offshore environment
- Experience in the design and contruction of complex and difficult wells.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available