Posted:May 9 2013
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client are urgently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Process Engineer to work on their project which is based in Oman on a residential basis
• Execute discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects. Execute technical support studies as requested.
• Provide engineering support to the construction / commissioning phases as necessary. Provide engineering support to maintenance and operations as requested.
• Shall report to relevant discipline head.
• Provide leave relief as appropriate
• Degree in discipline specific engineering (B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Eng.).
• Senior / Engineers shall have membership of an internationally accepted applicable professional institute
• A minimum of 12 years oil & gas engineering experience (of which 5 years upstream)
• Experience in conceptual, front end and detailed design required (minimum 10 years experience in an engineering design company).
• Fully conversant with relevant international standards.
• Experience with Company and/or Shell Group projects and standards (SPs and DEPs) is strongly preferred.
• Field experience in construction & commissioning strongly preferred.
If wish to be considered for this position please send your CV/Resume in Microsoft word format
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available