Wood Group Kenny
Posted:Jan 8 2014
||Construction Engineer, Engineering Manager, Subsea Engineering, Candidates must possess:
• Extensive experience in Subsea Project Engineering
• Offshore Survival & Medical
• Good computer skills
• Good organisational skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Wood Group Kenny provides a seamless service for the design and management of subsea facilities, pipelines, marine renewable energy and all-of-facility integrity management, materials engineering and corrosion management projects worldwide. We have an organisation that is structured to promote discipline excellence within our individual companies with the capability to assemble, anywhere in the world, a multi-disciplinary, combined project team to perform a concept, FEED or detail design engineering workscope.
J P Kenny is one of the world's largest independent and most innovative pipeline and subsea engineering and project management companies. Over thirty years, the company has forged long-term working relationships with the majority of the oil and gas industry's leading operators, helping them to achieve the best technical economic business solutions.
To identify and execute work for the Company in specified projects and technology areas in a manner, which fully meets the Clients' objectives and maximises the profit for J P Kenny Caledonia Ltd.
• take technical responsibility for the execution of work in projects and technology areas;
• coordinate and supervise the project team on a day to day basis;
• ensure that the objectives for the project team assigned by Project Manager/Business Manager are implemented;
• implement project plans required by the J P Kenny Caledonia Ltd Operating Procedures as directed by the Project Manger/Business Manager;
• monitor resources required for successful execution of the project and notify Project Manager/Business Manager of all requirements;
• support the Project Manager/Business Manager in motivating the project team towards successful achievement of specified project goals;
• delegate work to project team members in a manner that encourages individual responsibility;
• support the Project Manger/Business Manager in the preparation of reports on the progress and cost of the project;
• take responsibility for the correctness and quality of technical work executed.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available