Posted:Apr 10 2013
||Contracts Administration, SELECTION CRITERIA:
Experience: Minimum 7 years experience in developing long form and short form contracts. Must possess strong analytical ability.
Language: Must possess excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
||Dharan, Saudi Arabia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Successful candidate will be expected to:
1. Process contract actions including new/replacement contracts, lease agreements, consultant contracts, amendments, extensions and addition/deletion orders etc.
2. Conduct, in coordination with proponents and other organizations, feasibility studies for consolidation and outsourcing of CS services activities and present merits and demerits with recommendations to CS management and follow/implement approvals.
3. Guide proponent in work scope development and financial analysis; and suggest cost effective alternatives with round-table meetings and presentations.
4. Provide proponents interpretation of the contract terms and conditions, in conjunction with other organizations.
5. Visit facilities and operation areas. Meet with proponents and users individually and in groups to finalize the work scope to meet operational requirement at least cost to the Company.
6. Coordinate with proponents and other organizations to standardize the work scope.
7. Develop prequalification and Technical questionnaires and criteria and participate in evaluations.
8. Develop Company estimate and prepare cost analysis.
9. Develop and present requests and items to management and SRC for approval, as required.
10. Participate in negotiation meetings.
11. Develop and present to proponents and contract signatory the financial analysis, updates, accomplishments and concerns.
12. Participate in inspections and contracts assistance visits in all areas.
13. Perform other miscellaneous related tasks as requested.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available