WTS Energy Ltd.
Posted:Dec 28 2010
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Out Client, an International Operating Company is looking to recruit a Senior Geophysicist.
• Provides geophysical proficiency and support to all aspects of the company's exploration and development activities. Including reviews, interprets and maps seismic data relating to operated and non-operated projects.
• Provides an independent geophysical evaluation and support as part of an ongoing technical review of all developed fields especially in reservoir characterization including seismic attributes analysis (seismic inversion, AVO analysis etc).
• Develops and evaluate prospects through interpretation of geophysical data and integrates with geological and reservoir engineering data in support of exploration effort, including recommend, design and acquire geophysical data as needed.
• BS degree in Geophysics/Geology, Master degree is preferred.
• Minimum 10-15 years experience in Geophysics, Seismic Interpretation, Attributes Analysis and Seismic Processing.
• Should have done interpretation for fractured carbonate reservoirs.
• Experience in Development well-planning
• Experience in Reservoir characterization utilizing seismic inversion
• Experience in AVO analysis and SMT Kingdom software.
Resident based (Single Status) or Rotational (6:2 weeks ON/OFF) - to be agreed
Duration: yearly renewable contract
Start: To be agreed
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.