Mobility Specialist - Global Products and Services
Posted:Aug 3 2014
||Human Resources, .
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Mobility Specialist - Global Products and Services
Permanent, local contract - Dubai
ABOUT THIS JOB
Mobility Specialists are Hiring & Onboarding professionals responsible for delivery of the flawless execution of advice, guidance and the management of transactions and relationships associated with the offer and relocation process for International Assignees and Rotators, including ongoing assignment lifecycle responsibilities.
The Mobility Specialist plays a vital role in all aspects of Hiring & Onboarding delivery, as well as creating long-term relationships with Hiring Managers, Candidates, HOB Delivery Managers, Recruitment and Process Specialists with whom they will collaborate to ensure effective operational delivery.
The key accountabilities of the Mobility Specialist are to prepare, present and process the individual mobility packages within the timeframes and satisfaction levels agreed. Additionally, Mobility Specialists are responsible for the operational execution, incident management and escalation (as necessary) of assignment costings and offers, as well as to ensure continual service improvement and customer satisfaction associated with the complete assignment life-cycle management for International Assignees and their families, and Rotators.
* Act as the single point of contact, to build a personal relationship with the HOB Delivery Manager, Hiring Managers and Approvers for the end-to-end offer and assignment management processes for International Assignees and Rotators.
* Deliver process outcomes for all identified hiring and managed movements of International Assignees and Rotator positions in line with business priorities using established global processes.
* Interpret and apply BHI Global Mobility policies to related assignment frameworks to ensure that the correct cost projections and international employment contracts are delivered to Approvers and Hiring Managers.
* Prepare offers and contracts for review and delivery to International Assignees and Rotators, including all necessary assignment documentation, as well as the correct mobility support associated with the position.
* Coordinate with Global Mobility Tax Planning Managers to ensure the correct application of tax and social security planning positions are incorporated into the structure of the assignment, including related letters of assignment and contractual arrangements.
* Work to ensure International Assignees and Rotators are compliant with applicable tax, immigration and labor laws through consultation with colleagues and external business partners, escalating to the Mobility Team Lead when information to the contrary is determined.
* Proactively produce reports and supporting documents to communicate progress for offer and placement, including immigration status, to HOB Delivery Managers and Mobility Team Leads using all available channels including initiating personal contacts with stakeholders.
* Remove obstacles that diminish the customer satisfaction and cost management.
* Responsible for the data integrity maintained for their assigned cases of International Assignees and Rotators.
* Communicate and manage mobility related policy escalations and issues raised by International Assignees and Rotators, HR Business Partner or Hiring Managers to the Mobility Team Lead and HOB Delivery Manager as appropriate.
* Interpret performance metrics to drive continuous process improvement
* Established and proven background within a specialist Mobility function
* Knowledge within the field of mobility, working with others to achieve key business strategies
* Strong communication and awareness abilities (internal transfers, families, management)
* Ability to work closely with others to achieve common goals
* Attention to detail
* Working within a fast paced environment, to strict deadlines
* Degree educated and/or equivalent experience
* PC Literate - Data Entry, SAP, Microsoft Office
* Delivering high level customer service
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available