NES Global Talent
Posted:Jul 9 2014
||HSE Manager / Advisor, Instructor / Trainer, Oil Terminal / Storage Management, QA / QC / Inspection, • HNC/HND or equivalent in engineering or HSSE related discipline
• Registered Incorporated Engineer or IOSH membership
• Formal training in AA/PTW control systems
• OSHA 132 hour or NEBOSH IGC
• Understanding of current safety legislation (BS/EN/OSHA)
• Keen awareness of management of behavioural based site safety programmes
• Understanding of the requirements of an effective control of work system, including permit to work, etc
• Understanding of multiple construction disciplines, parti
||110000 US Dollars year
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This role will be for an intial 12 month fixed term contract working on 42/21 rotation in Iraq
Responsible to the Project HSE Manager and Site HSE Managers
• Promoting project HSE objectives.
• Verification of all PTW on site and ensure that all procedures related to this document are verified and complied with.
• Ensuring that the PTW process is subject to regular monitoring and auditing, that the results of these audits are acted upon to maintain the integrity of the system and proposing any recommendations for system improvement.
• Coordinating all COW/PTW activities from construction through to commissioning and startup
• Ensuring that the training and competency standards, are followed and to satisfy him / herself that the PA's/AA's are able to carry out their roles competently.
• Assessing and Coaching PA's/AA's to ensure the required level of competency is maintained.
• Ensuring that the appropriate level of risk assessment has been carried out for the task (Level 1 or 2) and assessing the Task Risk Assessment Team Leader/Supervisor's
• Verifying that all Prerequisite control measures have been put in place prior to a permit being issued, confirming that the AA fully understands the scope of the task.
• Providing the culture to "STOP WORK" if anyone feels unsafe
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available