Posted:Jun 13 2014
||30000 UK Pounds year
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Full Time, 6 Months Fixed Term Contract - Initially
Up to £34,000
Our client, an industry leading and highly reputable business are actively seeking applications from experienced HR Advisors to provide professional and competent HR support service to the business, ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are implemented by all areas of the business, to ensure consistency.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will provide support for all HR related queries and a comprehensive generalist HR service to Managers and employees in relation to company policies and procedures, employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Support Managers understand and implement HR policies and procedures
- Maintain and provide information relating to absence, headcount and turnover
- Advise on staff performance management, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Arrange meetings with, and support employees in relation to HR issues
- Assist in the management of the long term sick process, and return to work process
- Manage HR Projects including, Restructuring, Policy Development, TUPE Transfer and Redundancies
- Assist in the implementation of change of policy, practise and procedures
- Maintain all data that is necessary for the HR department to operate efficiently
- Assist in the management of employee T&Cs
- Degree qualified with CIPD preferred
- Strong and up to date UK employment knowledge with considerable experience supporting in a similar role
- Knowledge of all Microsoft suite software
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate with all levels of staff
To apply, please send your CV to Debby Stewart via the apply link below. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available