Posted:Jun 5 2014
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Full Time, Permanent
Our client, an industry leading and highly reputable operator are actively seeking applications from experienced HR Advisors to provide professional and competent HR support service to their dedicated areas of the business.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will provide support for all HR related queries and a comprehensive generalist HR service to Managers and offshore employees in relation to company policies and procedures, employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Support Managers understand and implement HR policies and procedures
- Maintain and provide information relating to absence, headcount and turnover
- Advise on staff performance management, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Effectively advise and coach management on the appraisal system and maintain appraisal records & PDPs
- Arrange meetings with, and support offshore employees in relation to HR issues
- Travel offshore as required to provide such support and guidance to offshore employees
- Assist in the management of the long term sick process, and return to work process
- Be responsible for employee onboarding and leaver processes
- Conduct weekly update and provide reports as appropriate
- Assist in the bonus planning and salary review process
- Maintain all data that is necessary for the HR department to operate efficiently
- Assist in the management of employee T&Cs
- Degree qualified with CIPD preferred
- Strong and up to date UK employment knowledge with considerable experience supporting in a similar role
- Knowledge of all Microsoft suite software
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate with all levels of staff
If you feel you have the skills required please apply, To apply, please send your CV to Debby Stewart via the apply link below or call 01224 504 922 for a confidential discussion. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available