Posted:May 12 2014
||Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Technical Sales,
||30000 UK Pounds year
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Offer a solutions-based sell, to consultatively recommend the most relevant and cost-effective products and services to the client
- Act as key client contact for all account management requirements
- Develop strong client relationships
- Identify new business opportunities within existing and prospective clients to contribute to the product development strategy
- Act as key conduit between internal stakeholders e.g technical divisions, R & D etc to ensure a comprehensive solution is provided to the client
- Devise and present sales strategy planning in-line with budgetary requirements and wider company objectives
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced, commercial and technically astute candidate to join a highly reputable, specialist brand in the Chemicals arena. Representing an array of innovative products and solutions, including Water/Chemical Injection, Chem selection, application and monitoring systems, Reservoir Stimulation and Utility Systems, the account manager will be the primary contact to provide technical problem solving to assist in the full Chemical Management Program.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong technical capabilities in Chemical solutions for Oil & Gas
- experience in relevant technical sales / account management
- ability to contribute strategically to sales planning - production of relevant and accurate sales forecasts and reports
- a keen eye for detail - ability to assimilate and represent complex solutions
- superb relationship building skills both internally and externally
- understanding of the O&G landscape in Scotland
In addition, candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant technical subject, e.g. Chemistry.
This is an urgent opportunity due to growth in the market - interviews will be scheduled ASAP. To be considered for shortlist, please click Apply Now to submit and up to date CV and cover letter.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available