Posted:May 7 2014
||QA / QC / Inspection,
||40000 UK Pounds year
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An experienced Quality Assurance Adviser is required to join the HSEQ department of an Engineering services company based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
You will be responsible for leading in the implementation of the company's integrated business management system.
• Provide support to the Operational Managers and delivery teams on all matters of Operational Quality Management.
• Carry out the project specific quality management and assurance activities as detailed in the Project Quality Plan and as directed and instructed by the Group QA Manager.
• Assist in the close-out of quality risks in accordance with the risk management system.
• Assist project process owners in establishing their delivery processes and procedures.
• Liaise with client and regulatory bodies as directed by the Group QA Manager.
• Co-ordinate and conduct both internal and external audit activities.
• Implement and manage operational corrective action close - out on Company Continual Improvement database.
• Monitor to a close-out all concession and deviation requests.
• Provide input and support the sub-contractor/supplier evaluation processes and monitor subcontractor/ supplier performance
• To plan and lead (as necessary), assessment visits/ audits to suppliers and sub - contractors
• Input to the continuous improvement process
• Provide performance data as requested for reporting purposes.
• Relevant QA Management qualification and experience within the engineering or fabrication industry.
• Proven track record in a similar role.
• Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
• Internal Auditor qualification relating to ISO 9001:2008
• Able to develop flowcharted procedures from information provided by user departments.
• Able to develop presentations using PowerPoint
• Ability to conduct root cause analysis.
Please contact Stacie Burnett in the first instance for further details of this position
To find out about more job opportunities please visit jobs.hudson.com
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available