Posted:Apr 29 2014
||Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Technical Sales,
||58000 UK Pounds year
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Hudson is delighted to be working in international partnership, with a global provider of Inspection Services to appoint a Product Manager - based in Aberdeen or Netherlands.
The successful candidate will:
- Have accountability for developing the product strategy and planning cycle - defining a global marketing policy to support delivery of sales targets and business unit budgets.
- Be responsible for collating field data feedback and client satisfaction analysis through multiple channels, to produce meaningful reports to guide sales strategy
- Manage the product build from existing concept and personal knowledge of market requirements - to build a business case to strategically bring the product to market.
- Be required to think innovatively to capture the broader market - working on concepts closely with scientists, technical engineers, and commercial stakeholders.
- Be required to develop and maintain solid internal and external relationships - to be a knowledgeable and credible conduit between the technical teams and the client; delivering detailed technical sales presentations to run from prototype to deliverable product - basing solutions on detailed market knowledge (of competitors, challenges and requirements)
- Define a 5 year product road map - incl. market share and EBITDA
- Define the marketing communication plane and budget and ensure that the MarCom deliverables (promo materials, manuals, product info etc.) are available in required languages to ensure efficient and competitive market penetration.
- Develop sales plans across various global territories
- Responsible for adherence to global regulatory obligations.
To be considered for this role:
- BEng minimum with hands on experience within Oil & Gas.
- Engineering / Physics Post Grad preferred but not essential
- Candidates MUST have comprehensive experience of working within Pipeline In-Line Inspection (understanding of pipeline integrity assessment and impact of regulation, pipe product and industry initiatives have on integrity assessment requirements
- Sales and Marketing experience within the industry
- Candidate will have worked in all aspects of product marketing, technology, and operations
- Candidates must be willing to travel with some frequency to Rotterdam and undertake additional international travel as required.
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £70k DOE + Bonus and Bens.
Shortlisting will begin ASAP. To be considered for this role, please APPLY NOW.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available