Posted:Jul 23 2014
||Well Servicing & Testing, Wireline Logging,
||Middle East, Qatar
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Petrophysicists - Qatar
One of the largest oil producers in the world, with the largest non-associated gas fields can offer diverse experience in complex geological production and exploration environments.
Our client is now looking for qualified Petrophysicists to coordinate and provide support to all Well Integrity activities for a large number of mature wells in the Middle East. This will include the analysis of log data and providing logging alternatives, such as leak detection and corrosion evaluation, to enhance investigations.
Required experience and expertise:
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience, within the Oil & Gas industry, of wire line logging, operations (both Open Hole and Cased Hole), log interpretations as well as Well Integrity Operations and Engineering.
• Strong commitment to HS&E rules and regulations
• Experience in contract management and tendering processes, technical evaluations for electric line logging.
• Good knowledge of QMS, procedure writing, ISO certification and audits.
• Advanced Open-Hole and Cased-Hole interpretation and demonstrated experience in Cement Bond, Corrosion and Production Logging as well as good understanding of the corrosion and cementing processes.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels within a multi-disciplinary/multi-cultural environment.
• Good experience of working within mature producing fields.
• Minimum of a BSc in either Petroleum Engineering, Geophysical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
• Interactive Petro-physics
Working in Qatar offers a secure, family-oriented lifestyle where expatriate employees and their families are encouraged to fully participate in the community. All posts offer competitive, locally tax free salaries together with a comprehensive expatriate package including family status, accommodation and furniture allowances, life insurance and medical coverage, generous annual leave with paid airfares, and other allowances.
Interested candidates should forward their CV, quoting the reference number UK705044 in the subject line by clicking apply button.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available