Posted:Apr 7 2014
||Purchasing, The successful candidate will have extensive experience of purchasing in an O&G environment and be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and the ability to manage effectively in a deadline sensitive business.
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Manage the safe, efficient and effective operation of the Purchasing Department.
• Manage direct and indirect purchasing personnel on a group basis.
• Develop and achieve department performance targets.
• Plan future Purchasing Department requirements at a detailed level to meet the needs of the business.
• Control costs of the Purchasing Department within the agreed budget limits
• Act as the conduit for discussions between the business and vendors for all procurement related topics
• Ensure that supplier pricing is maintained at agreed levels and that full benefit is obtained for volume discounts and rebates
• Ensure purchase orders are authorised in accordance with the financial authority schedule.
• Manage supplier performance and address issues of underperformance.
• Determine most appropriate supplier selection
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available