Posted:Apr 2 2014
||Business Development, Technical Sales,
||45000 UK Pounds year
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This is a key role for the business awe are looking to speak to experienced Technical Sales professionals, ideally having worked in the Subsea arena with an understanding of pumps, valves, cabling and power generation - an understanding of completion systems would be highly beneficial.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop new and existing client relationships to achieve revenue growth in line with personal and organization budgets and targets
- Cover global territories which will necessitate some international travel
- Develop sales strategy and co-ordinate with the Subsea Business Manager
- Research and Develop new markets and opportunities
- Keep up to date with new market technologies and be able to spot product development opportunities
- Provide a clear line of communication between the client and the internal engineers - a strong technical conduit to identify bespoke solutions
- Manage the sales process from initial inception to delivery
- Manage operational issues within the sales cycle to facilitate optimum project delivery
To be considered for this role, candidates:
- Will have a BEng in Mechanical/Electronics OR significant hands on industry experience
- Will have demonstrable sales and business development experience within the Subsea market
- Will be strategic thinkers - commercially astute and 'on the ball'
- Will be capable of identifying new opportunities and leads - and passionate about bringing to close
- Should have strong organizational skills - including diary management
- Will be experienced in providing accurate sales reports and presenting strategic updates to board.
In return the successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to c£55K DOE + Bonus, Car/Allowance and Benefits - working in largely autonomous environment with genuine accountability for Sales delivery.
Shortlisting will commence ASAP. To be considered for shortlist, please click Apply Now. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available