Posted:Mar 6 2014
||Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering,
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is looking for Civil / Structural Inspectors for a major Oil & Gas Operator. This is a rotational job in Iraq.
Major Oil & Gas Operator, developing one of the biggest onshore fields in Iraq.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is looking for Civil / Structural Inspectors to join the team of a major Oil & Gas Operator, this is a rotational job (40/20) in Iraq.
- Coordinate and control the engineering aspects of the project, including additional drawings modification etc.
- Assist the construction superintendent in resolving site technical queries, project progress, identify schedule slippage and technical issues and recommend recovery plan or rectification measures.
- Make necessary amendments, as built drawings and project completion report.
- Maintain records on test, evaluation and measurements.
- Participate in the resolution of the quality problems as directed by QA Engineer.
- Maintain records of works performed within assigned responsibility and ensure quality of material used, verify qualification of personnel performing the work, ensure approved methods are used, ensure advance warnings of possible problem areas of items is provided to the QA Engineer and verify that corrective actions including repair are taken. Keep the QA Engineer informed of the current quality status.
- Cooperate with and assist CONTRACTOR and others, where possible, in the achievement of quality goals.
- Prepare schedules covering his works when required by project controls section.
- Assist in preparation of field change notices, extra work orders and back charge notices when required.
- Conduct dimensional inspections as required for verifications.
- Interpret results of radiography and other NDT methods.
- Monitor project welding quality.
- Evaluate, verify or check adequacy of welding equipment.
- Degree in Engineering
- 10 years of experience in Civil / Structural construction for Oil & Gas projects, out of which minimum 5 years as Inspector
- Working experience with an Operating company
This is a rotational job in Iraq, 40 days on/20 days off. Contract renewable every 2 years.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available