WorleyParsons Services Pty Limited
Posted:Mar 5 2014
- Recent and significant experience as Materials Control Manager gained within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of various computer data management systems i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and Access).
- Foreign experience.
- Good leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High critical thinking/reasoning ability.
||Farnborough, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
About the Project
WorleyParsons is currently supporting a substantial, Wellhead Pressure Management Project that is an expansion of our client's existing facilities located in Tengiz in western Kazakhstan. The project will add further processing, production gathering and sour gas re-injection capacity and increase production by 12 MMTPY. The Project will increase oil production by a further 12 million tons per year to a total of approximately 36 million tons per year and builds upon the success of the recent Sour Gas Injection and Second Generation Plant expansion, which is proving the viability of sour gas injection into the Tengiz reservoir.
The design is based on modularization concepts and also includes an Early Works program to design and construct enabling works. The Early Works scope includes heavy haul road, construction camp and a port.
As a result of this expansion program, we are seeking a Materials Control Manager to be based in Farnborough for roughly 12 months and then to transition out to South Korea.
- Under general supervision operationally to the Construction Manager, and functionally to the Fabrication Core Team Materials Manager, plans and executes the material control, procurement, logistics, or inspection activities associated with commodities or engineered equipment, systems, or materials in support of the project.
- Implements, manages, and monitors the Material Management Work Process with project reference tool for Material Management (MaterialManagersm, MatMan) to meet project requirements.
- Manages material and equipment at the fabrication yard(s) to comply with the Field Material Management Plan and to support the fabrication effort.
- Uses project and joint-venture corporate material management resources to support project operations.
- Works closely with project management in developing various reports and coordinating material management activities.
- Provides general and direct supervision to material management specialist and technician-level personnel.
- Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed and an "Injury and Incident Free" (IIF) program leader.
-Remains knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures as well as performs assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, has responsibility for their safety and ensures that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available