Progressive Global Energy
Posted:Feb 26 2014
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Due to recent growth, this Exploration & Production company is looking to build an Operational Process Improvement Team to support the Drilling, Completions, and Construction groups within the company. Progressive Global Energy has been tasked with sourcing an Engineering Technician/Administrative Assistant who has experience relevant to Drilling, Completions, and Operations.
Position: Engineering Technician/Administrative Assistant
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Below is a list of the qualifications the successful candidate must have:
* 1-3 years Engineering Technical Support experience OR Administrative experience in the oil and gas industry
* Drilling, Completions, and/or Operations understanding
* Experience working with an operator in the upstream oil and gas sector
* Drilling Software knowledge (ideally Wellview)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Experience conducting administrative tasks (i.e. filing reports)
* Ability to work individually and as a team contributor
* Great organizational skills
* Good oral and written communication
As a part of the Operational Process Improvement Team, you will be a key function to the 2 OPI Team Leads and OPI Manager; you will support them on a day-to-day basis from a technical and administrative perspective.
As a result of joining this team from the beginning there is plenty of opportunity for career growth for those who are interested in pushing their career to the next level. If you are currently working as an Engineering Technician in one of the following areas - Drilling, Completions, Operations - this role will give you the opportunity to develop an understanding across all 3 disciplines!
Having summarized the role, I am sure you will have further questions. Please email me your updated resume; I commit to responding to your application within a timely manner.
Visit the Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources website to find out more.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available