NES Global Talent
Posted:Jan 29 2014
||35111 UK Pounds year
||Cleveland, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Electronics Design Engineer
Based in Teesside
Paying up to £40000 pa + excellent benefits.
The role is part of the Engineering team, providing engineering support particularly to the R&D team. Will have involvement in the complete life cycle of my clients' instrumentation - including design, prototype testing, generating production documentation and repairs.
- Supporting all aspects of instrument Design throughout the entire design/product life cycle.
- Providing technical support for global Process Diagnostic Team.
- Providing electronic engineering support to the R&D Team.
- Building and testing prototypes for current and future projects.
- Fault finding, repairs and instrument modifications on current equipment.
- Implementing Improvements and production documentation.
- Building relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Formal qualification(s) in Electronic Engineering - Degree or equivalent.
- Experience of instrumentation/electronic circuit design both digital and analogue is essential.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematics essential.
- Experience in the repair / modification of electronic equipment - down to discrete component level
- Excellent analytical and diagnosis skills with a common sense approach to deliver practical engineering solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to take engineering concept through to final product
- Ability to follow and produce project documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and develop working relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of PCB layout software (e.g. Altium), Autocad, Solidworks, EMC testing and ATEX approved instrumentation would be advantageous.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available