Posted:Sep 5 2013
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My Client, based in Stavanger, are looking for a Pipeline Installation Engineer for a month extendable contract.
* Installation engineering of Pipeline, spools and strucutres (GEP system)
* Installation engineering of Subsea Equipment & tie-in
* Offshore installation of Pipeline, spools, structures, subsea equipment and tie-in.
* Technical support to Surf operations team
* Coordination of all installation engineering for the campaigns.
* Review installation analyses and procedures; and offshore installation related documents produced by the SURF EPSCIC contractor
* Validation of methods and the tools.
* Liaise closely with other members of the Project Team to ensure a harmonious interface.
* Take a lead role in the management of offshore installation works
* Co-ordinate closely with HSE to reduce the risks to a minimum for the mob/demobilisations and offshore works.
* Provide leadership appropriate to the various tasks and challenges and in support of key project decision processes.
* Provide technical competence in the management of the work.
* Take a lead role in the identification, management & mitigation of risks and opportunities.
* Take a lead role in the identification, management & progress of major interfaces induced by offshore operations, including construction SIMOPS.
* Provide support during preparation and execution of offshore works and interventions.
* Participate in the daily vessel calls supporting the SURF Project Duty with technical competence
* Significant previous offshore experience in a lead / supervisory role on installation engineering and offshore installation execution in Norwegian Continental Shelf.
* Good English both written and orally
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good computer skills for document review and report writing
Location: Stavanger, some traveling is to expected
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available