Progressive Global Energy has been tasked with sourcing experienced Software Engineers for a new project with a large international service company. The role will be based in Houston, TX. It will be a contract-to-hire role; with a 6-12 month initial contract.
Accomplished software engineer with a constructive and effective approach to problem solving. Works well under pressure both as an individual and as part of a team. Extensive experience and knowledge of software design, information systems architecture, object oriented design, agile software development processes and methodologies.
Interviews for this role will begin in the second week of August. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as this role will initially be a contract role. Please apply immediately to be considered for this position.
- Senior Microsoft .NET C# desktop developer;
- MS .NET 2.0 - 4.5;
- Expert in WPF;
- OOD, design patterns and architecture;
- TDD and mocking frameworks;
- Knowledge of ChartFX would be beneficial; and
- Knowledge of Ocean API and Eclipse would be a bonus.
Desired Skills (Plus)
- Completions and Sand management domain knowledge; and
- Reservoir engineering background.
Oil & Gas experience not required.