Goodall Brazier Ltd
Posted:Aug 5 2013
||Instrument & Controls Engineer, Supply & Distribution, Technical Sales, Project, Engineer, Sales, Automation, Process solutions, pneumatics, Nigeria,
Project, Engineer, Sales, Automation, Process solutions, pneumatics, Nigeria,
||30000 US Dollars year
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Sector: Manufacturing Industry
Industry Water Industry, Oil & Gas
Location: Nigeria - Western Africa
Salary $30,000 - $35,000
My client is a leading Engineering and automation technology company with 15,500 employees around the world in 59 national companies. Company turnover was in excess of € 2 billion in 2011. This is a unique opportunity to work in a challenging environment at an exciting time for the Company, as it seeks to expand its operations into new and highly competitive areas.
After a one-year trainee program at HQ – Germany or South Africa, you will work for our subsidiary in Nigeria. If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications. Meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then I want to hear from you.
You are responsible for the customer support and consulting service in the field of factory and process automation. Thereby you will handle customer requests and proposals.
Furthermore you overstrain the technical clarifications and inquiries together with the sales representatives and customers.
You handle customer specific configuration and calculation of process valve solutions, valve terminals, the construction and installation of compressed air network systems, contractor coordination and ensure compliance with specifications and customer requirements.
• You completed a study in the field of Mechatronics, Automation Technology or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution
• Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Microsoft, Outlook,Databases, CAD)
• You have at least 3 years experience in pneumatics and control technologies
• Ability to prepare detailed design for various automation solutions
• Good communication, time management, presentation and leadership skills
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Experience with the specific industries and necessary
• background in pneumatic/electro pneumatic technologies is required
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation with great growth prospects and a company that continues to grow. I look forward to reviewing suitable applications.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available