Posted:Jul 31 2013
||Instrument & Controls Engineer, subsea and controls and aftermarket coordinator and sales
||AFCO - ED
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
A leading Oil and Gas, engineering company who specialise in Subsea Equipment are actively recruiting for an Aftermarket Coordinator to join there ever expanding team in Celle Germany. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a leading provider of Subsea Equipment who are continuing to thrive in the oil and gas market.
As the successful applicant you will be required to lead and drive your team forward in Subsea Controls.
Your duties will include:
• Initiate project execution and monitor performance of other departments involved (through SAP, PS, Primavera, Reports, Meetings and other communications) and identify critical and/or delayed project activities
• Liaise with Internal Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Planning, Manufacturing and Quality as necessary to insure that the project progress is maintained
• Set up and maintain project documentation such as Scope of Supply, Engineering Design and Document Releases, Registers, Cost Control Sheet and Project Schedule
• Report sales order, RGR order project progress to the Aftermarket Manager or Aftermarket Project Manager
• Generate and assist in the customer reports on a regular basis as required by the customer and/or the Project Manager
• Support on analysis and solution-development of complex issues
• Assist, support and control Title Transfers, Shipments and other Logistics
• Perform internal administrative processes and ensure complete execution
• Communicate internally and externally with Customers, Suppliers, Inspectors and other representatives via mail, telephone, personally etc. and track discussed issues
• Collect and distribute relevant project information
To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following profile:
• Good Subsea Controls Experience
• Certified Engineer, Industrial Engineering Degree, or similar a good technical understanding of the oilfield equipment products
• Good communication skills Experience of project planning techniques
• Good English language skills
• PC knowledge (MS Office), SAP R3 und PS
• Good communication skills
• Organizing Ability
• Ability to work under pressure
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, relocation package, highly desirable work location – in Celle, Germany and the opportunity to progress and grow with a leading Subsea Equipment Company.
If you feel you have all the relevant experience for this position please apply by sending your CV to the following links below.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available